Thursday, August 23, 2012

Resisting The Urge And A Two Best Friends Play Edition Of YouTube Government Friday

Sigh…there’s nothing like sitting at your desk while 3 of the most unathletic people in the whole office (probably exaggerating a little, but not that far off) have an in-depth discussion on the Olympics, progressive athlete performance over the last 50 years, different training methods, and every subject in between…I’m Tony Kornheiser. I had to stop from interjecting myself into the convo at least 3 times, but it was worth it. Allowing myself to get sucked in wouldn't have been pretty. Who am I to judge the geekiness/lack of athleticism of other people given my pretty meager athletic ceiling anyway? Who am I kidding? I’m like Bo Jackson next to these sloppy-looking buffoons! Onward!

Not much else to report on this glorious government Friday. How about a fresh new edition of “Two Best Friends Play?” The Bear Grylls episode is still the gold standard by my book, but the episode for the game “Sleeping Dogs” that just came out this week is the best one in a long while…too many great moments to count. “Wei Shen, motherf***er.” Out...


No comments:

Post a Comment