Monday, December 9, 2013

Ad Nauseum: Will It Make This Blog Pop Off?

After watching my hapless Redskins complete the transformation from not great team that could still possibly get hot and make a postseason run at some point to terrible team that puts me in a state of depression every time I watch to un-salvageable trainwreck of a team who absurd leaked stories about now seem completely plausible, there wasn't much that could put me in a better mood...and then NBA TV kept running and rerunning and rerunning this Best Buy Beats Pill ad. It is admittedly stupid and yet is undeniably brilliant on some level at the same time. And the fact that I kept replaying it on my iPhone to the point where Krissy could only roll her eyes at me is only more proof that it had to be posted here. No other context needed...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment