Thursday, July 26, 2012

YouTube Fri...Umm I Mean Thursday: Celebrities Taking Part In Their Own Twitter Abuse On Jimmy Kimmel Live

It’s “government Friday” again, which means that I’m far too lazy to come up with a semi-original thought today. What that usually leads to is me re-posting something from somewhere else that I found to be awesome…it’s kind of like stealing, but it’s also a free plug for whatever I’m posting, so I guess it kind of cancels out in the end.

Both of today's videos are courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel Live, where Jimmy gets famous people to read not-so-nice tweets from random anonymous Internet trolls (he says from his blog). The 1st clip is from the 1st time Kimmel worked this bit into his monologue back in May, and the 2nd clip is last night's rendition.




No comments:

Post a Comment